We can help you with complete guidance to stay compliant with RBI’s guidelines in the following ways:
- Help you determine planning in effective methodologies
- Guidance on oversight of IT activities with unbiased and objective point of view
- Evaluation of critical operating / business activities and internal controls against its effectiveness
- Evaluation of the organizations compliance efforts focused on IT related policies and procedures
- Identification of areas with ineffective controls / vulnerabilities
- Recommendations for corrective actions to remediate the vulnerabilities
- Constant monitoring to ensure effective management and implementation of the controls and required actions
On April 8, 2018, RBI issued to Banks a notification which specified mandates of storage of all end to end data transactions. Data localization is basically a government mandate for storing all the user data which is collected within each jurisdiction on the servers across the entire country.
System providers are required to submit System Audit Reports (SAR) as per this mandate on a regular basis to comply with RBI’s guidelines. These audits can only be conducted by CERT-In empaneled auditors and the audit reports should be submitted to RBI periodically.
Since we’re CERT-In empaneled auditors, we can conduct your audits and provide you with SAR in order to stay complaint with RBI’s guidelines.